Sunday, October 14, 2012

Halloween posters: work day

Use tonight's class to work on your Halloween poster projects. I've been impressed with what I've seen so far, so keep it up! If Miss Chipps tells me that you are using your time wisely, I will also allow you to use Wednesday's class to work on these. I want to see your absolute best work and don't mind giving you plenty of time if I know you are using it to work.

Don't forget to have all the key pieces of information on your posters!!

• event date
• event time
• event location

Those are minimum requirements! Put any other information or text on your poster that you would like!! If the party has a theme (besides just Halloween) TELL ME what it is on the poster! If there is a cost to attend the party, include that information as well! Is it a halloween party/concert? Tell me what bands are performing! You get the idea!

Keep working and make these great! I think with a little persuasion, we can talk Miss Chipps into printing these out and displaying them in the SVHEC!

No comments:

Post a Comment